21 September 2007

Free Classic Movies and Cartoons!

If you are one that enjoys a good classic movie, then you should take a look at Entertainment Magazine. They have over 150 movies and cartoons to choose from, including Tom and Jerry, Woody Woodpecker, The Little Shop of Horrors, Zorro and many others.

I took a film study class while I was in High School and recognize quite a few of the films that we studied. Don't be put off by black and white films, most were really good. I would have to say when I began my film study course, I was a bit timid about watching a black and white film. I must say that I quickly overcame that shyness and learned to love them as much, if not more than some of the cinema blockbusters today. Just because they use a multi-million dollar budget doesn't mean the movie is going to be good.

Give the site and some of the movies a try. Let me know what you think.

No comments: